Monday 22 October 2007

Flexi Heaven

I am at home today on flexi time that I have acquired so this is sheer heaven I am watching a homes programme on BBC and reading blogs - bliss. We viewed the other semi on Saturday and dont know why we didnt go for it in the first place. We have put an offer in this morning not quite full asking price so we will have to wait now to see what they say. Then we will back out of the other one - its six weeks today and we are no further with the purchase of it and six weeks down the route of selling this one.

Watch this space!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine, enjoy your time off, it's bliss isn't it!! All the best with the house issue.

Carol said...

I am off soon to the cotswolds Catherine so will not be blogging much this.
I hope that you have great week and I bet you are enjoying your day indoors in the warm....it is so damp and cold outside.
Good luck.
xxx

Alchamillamolly said...

Thanks for calling by you three - watch out for pics which I am adding shortly with hearts for j&j and tassles for Carol

mrsnesbitt said...

Oooooooooooooooooh! Sounds a good day! Cold here so I wil be re-arranging my kitchen to make room for my armchair by the Aga. I plan to spend a bit of time there keeping warm!