Thursday 17 April 2008

Meeting Kate's fiancee's parents tonight aaaargh

We are out tonight for Kate's fiancee's (Ross - who put our heating in!) birthday and we are meeting his parents for the first time. I am looking forward to it because Kate says we will like them lots. Its still a bit nerve wracking though - but I love the place we are going to eat. It's called Joe Rigatoni's in Yarm. I shall have to drag out my glad rags.............

I bought a dresser on ebay (bargain!!) and the sellers are delivering it for us on Saturday - then they rang to say they could come Thursday night, I was gutted, we never go out from one week to the next and the one night I could have got my dresser early we are out. So its coming Saturday am instead. Its oak with three glass doors - I have bought it to paint, possibly cream with cooking apple green inside - however hubby thinks it will be criminal to paint it but you don't know what its really going to be like till we see it in person. I also know if its ok I will be so glad to get all my bits out and in situ - that will mean about 4 big boxes and 4 small ones unpacked - Whoopeeeee.

I will add my finds from the jumble sale to my blog when I find the camera. We are painting the hallway at the moment and the walls have Clunch, Pointing, Teresa's Green, Ringwold Ground, and Dimity (Farrow & Ball paints) dotted around them whilst we decide which colour is right. We can't make decisions any more!!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Hope you got on well with the future in-laws? We met our neices boyfriend for the first time the other evening at a family meal out, and after the ice was broken, we all had a great time. x